PICOTEAM is a network-organisation with nodes in Africa, Latin America and Europe
that supports efforts to bring about change and innovations for sustainable development.
PICO ACADEMY for Practitioners
learning programmes for practitioners, which build on systemic competence development,
action learning and systemic intervention. Our approach is designed to enhance the practitioners’
competences to lead and manage change and knowledge in organisations as well as the challenges
of complexity in their own fields of work.
Same examples of learning programmes are:
- Enhancing competitiveness through Integrated Quality, Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Leadership, Change Management and Facilitation in Research Organisations
- Leadership for Climate Change
- Facilitation of Integrated Natural Ressource Management (INRM)
- and other tailor-made learning programmes on Facilitation, Negotiation, Result Based Management,
- Strategic Change Management.
The Learning Programme design consists of well-connected elements like Learning Workshops,
Field Practice, Peer and Self Learning, Online Platform, Mentoring and Coaching, Personal Portfolio
and Communities of Practice.
Management of effective participation and partnerships through high quality facilitation and communication
competences as well as the integration of technical and leadership skills are the centre of our interventions
towards knowledge generation and knowledge utilisation for innovative solutions.